Tapachula, Mexico Mission Trip Report
Hi Prayer Partners, supporters and friends, I just wanted to take a few minutes to say, “THANK YOU” for your prayers and support for my recent mission trip to Mexico. It was very successful, and your prayers were a key part of this mission trip!
- We gave out colorful bead bracelets and used them to share the gospel message.
- I had the honor to baptize 12 new believers in the Pacific Ocean.
- We did evangelism in the migrant centers, parks, homes, and churches.
- One day we held a Vacation Bible School for children in a remote village.
- Many of the children and adults said they wanted to pray and ask Jesus to save them!
- We had church services in the migrant centers, and in two churches
- We prayed with migrants who had just come across the river from Guatemala.
- There were 10 or more ‘new’ visitors during each worship service.
- God provided a very good translator and good protection during the mission trip.
- For the entire mission trip, 107 prayed to ask Jesus to save and forgive them.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!