Brazil – Amazon area
Once again we will be working on the Amazon River, bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to the Jeberinos and Indigenous tribes.
Missions Around the World will be going on August 11-19, 2024 along with our friends from Alabama.
Come go with us! To sign up for any of these trips, go to AmazonHope.org
Jesus calls us to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” (Mark 16:15). Will you join us as we follow Jesus’ command? Come travel down the Amazon River on Amazon Hope’s boat, The Paul Marin, and share the gospel and love of Jesus with the people of the Amazon. Right now, there are approximately 10,000 villages who have no gospel presence, and we are called to share about hope that is in us. Sound like something you’re interested in? Check out the details! 👇👇👇
While serving on a trip with Amazon Hope, you can expect to take part in the following:
- Eye clinics and medical clinics
- Children’s ministry
- Women’s ministry
- Men’s ministry
TRIP COST INFORMATION:
- $1,200 plus the cost airfare
- The current average market price for airfare is $1,000, so you can expect a ticket cost around that amount.
- Amazon Hope books plane tickets for you.
- When your airfare is booked, you will be notified, and the total cost for the trip will be reflected in the funding section of your profile.
Put your “yes” on the table and see how God moves in you and through you.
To sign up, go to AmazonHope.org