MISSION TRIP – ARMENIA – OCTOBER 2021
God is doing great things in Armenia!
- We drove to a tiny community near the Turkish border, and we were greeted by a family that was heating their home by burning cow poop in a wood-burning stove. A crippled man there named Kareen told us from his wheelchair that he dreamed we were coming. We shared the gospel with his family, and his wife Lusine prayed to receive Jesus as Savior. We also prayed for healing for Kareen. There are no Protestant churches in this community, so our host family agreed to start a bible study in their home.
- Evangelistic visits to homes in many towns and villages in Armenia
- 305 adults prayed to ask Jesus for salvation (my team prayed with 19 adults)
- Planted home bible studies
- Followed up with churches, pastors and translators from previous mission trips
- Encouraged believers (pastors, missionaries and church members)
- Left financial blessings with the churches we served
- Prayed for healing for sick individuals